- Chelated Ferrous glycinate
- Chelated Copper glycinate
- Chelated Cobalt glycinate
- Folic Acid (Vitamin B9)
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)
- Iron and Nutritional Deficiency Anaemia
- Co- therapy in Parasitic Anaemia
- Blood loss & post-surgery
- Recovery phase of Parvoviral infection
- Dogs (Small breed) : 2-3 ml twice daily
- Dogs (Medium breed): 5-7 ml twice daily
- Dogs (Large breed) : 10ml twice daily
- Cats: 1-2ml twice daily
- Birds: 10ml per liter of drinking water
Important: The dosage can be adjusted according to breed, age, and severity of condition as directed by the Veterinarian.
Haemomax pet is a highly palatable, iron riched tonic, with a unique combination of glycine chelated minerals, Vitamin B-complex and amino acids. It is effective in treating and preventing anaemic conditions in pets. It also improves health in weak and debilitated animals and reduces stress.