- Ephedra gerardiana (Somlata)
- Adhatoda vasica (Vasaka)
- Ocimum sanctum (Tulsi)
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Mulheti)
- Eucalyptus globulus (Nilgiri)
- Common cold and allergies
- Coughing and Sneezing
- As a supportive in Bronchitis and Pneumonia
- Dogs (Small breed): ½ tablespoon 3 times a day
- Dogs (Large breed): 1-2 tablespoons 3 times a day
- Cats : ½ tablespoon 2 times a day
- Birds: 10ml per liter of drinking water
Important: The dosage can be adjusted according to breed, age, and severity of condition as directed by the Veterinarian.
Nutriresp Pet is a cough syrup based on phytochemical extracts and essential oils from plants. It soothes respiratory tract and provides relief from respiratory distress such as coughing, sneezing and congestion. Its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties help in treating allergic and asthmatic symptoms.