Digestive Stimulant and Bowel Regulator
- Punica granatum (Anar)
- Woodfordia fruticosa ( Dhai Phool)
- Aegle marmelos (Belgiri)
- Helicteres isora (Marod Phali)
- Phyllanthus emblica , Terminalia chebula, Terminalia bellirica ( Triphala)
- Indigestion and abdominal pain
- Irregular bowel movement
- Food allergies and intolerance.
- Dogs (Small breed): 5ml twice daily
- Dogs (Large breed): 10 ml twice daily
- Cats: 2.5 ml twice daily
- Birds: 10ml per liter of drinking water
The dosage can be adjusted according to breed, age, and severity of the condition as directed by the Veterinarian.
Dysen is a combination of phyto-active herbs with established antidiarrheal activity, aids in digestion and provides relief from abdominal discomfort.
It’s powerful astringent property minimizes loss of water and nutrients thus maintains electrolyte balance. It also possesses antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help in controlling gastric infections and prevent other digestive disorders.