- Silybum marianum (Milk thistle)
- Andrographis paniculata( Kalmegh)
- Eclipta alba(Bhringraj)
- Boerhavia diffusa (Punarnava)
- Phyllanthus niruri (Bhumi Amla)
- Anorexia, poor digestion, and debility
- Jaundice, Fatty liver syndrome and other liver disorders
- Drug induced liver toxicosis
- Along with antibiotics and anthelmintics
- Dogs (Small breed): 5ml twice daily
- Dogs (Large breed): 10 ml twice daily
- Cats : 2.5 ml twice daily
- Birds: 10ml per liter of drinking water
Important: The dosage can be adjusted according to breed, age, and severity of condition as directed by the Veterinarian.
Mintoliv pet is a liver tonic derived exclusively from natural herbs. It is a synergistic combination of phytochemicals, which act as hepato-protective, hepato-regenerative & hepato-stimulative.
It contains Silymarin which is a strong antioxidant, helps in repairing and restoring normal structure and function of liver. Mintoliv enhances liver performance by promoting regeneration of liver cells and increasing protein synthesis in hepatocytes. It stimulates appetite and ensures proper growth and development in young ones.