Scientific studies conducted have shown it to be beneficial as
- Boosts Skin Health
- Beneficial for Heart, Diabetes Patient
- Anti-Ageing, Brain development, Muscle and cellular development
- Beneficial for good digestion, anxiety patients, eyes , liver
- Anti-Cancer, Anti-tumor
- Immune Modulatory
Key Ingredients :
- Sea Buckthorn
- Aloe Vera
Dilute 2-3 teaspoon in water for three times before a meal
Get a 21% total discount on product
Register with us and get discount coupon on you mail for this product Click Here
About Sea Buckthorn Juice
It is extracted from fresh berries of Seabuckthorn plant, with the goodness of Kesar and Aloe vera in it. This juice is 100% natural with permitted preservatives added to it. As it is a sugar-free health supplement it’s safe to consume in hyperglycemic conditions.
What makes it effective?
- Rich source of Omega Fatty Acid 3,6 & 9
- Rich source of rare and vital Omega 7 fatty acid
- Contains Flavonoids, Antioxidants, Lipids, Water soluble Vitamins A, E, B1, B2, B6, C and several Amino Acids.
- Full of antioxidants which helps protect body against ageing and illness like cancer and heart diseases.
- Saffron (Kesar) which is the most expensive spice, is a rich source of carotenoids and is known to have anti-cancerous properties
- It’s very effective in premenstrual symptoms (PMS)
- The antioxidants present in saffron are responsible for hypoglycemic effect.
- Aloe vera has abundant water content which helps to increase peristaltic activity of intestine thus prevents constipation.
- It is very beneficial for skin.
How to use?
- Shake well before use
- Dilute 2-3 tablespoon in water for three times per day before meals.
- Do not take before bed.
- Consume soon after serving to avoid oxidation.
- Refrigerate after opening the bottle.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any kind of disease.
- We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using this supplement.
All the information mentioned herewith are based on the Scientific literature available for Sea buckthorn, Saffron, Aloe vera.